“While the day is about understanding how to get the right picture you want, we won’t be spending huge amounts of time on technical aspects of each camera being used. This will help a lot as the knowledge of everyone on the day will be varied and to make sure you all get the best out of the day, I want to spend as much time focusing on being in the right place at the right time for the right picture!”
(Click on title below to find out more)
Talks for Camera and Riding Clubs
- Equestrian photography - from concerts to horses.
- Wildlife - It Rained in Namibia!
New Practical talk, ideal for camera clubs:
- The New World of Analogue Photography - Based around the new Impossible Project instant film.
After lunch, we examine the pictures from the morning, and learn from each other with more instructional tips from Simon, before heading outdoors again to fine tune the day's learning.
Some of the goals for all clinics:
- Learn the tips and tricks used by the professionals.
- Discover the fun of taking your camera off 'automatic'.
- Photo techniques presentation with examples to explain the jargon.